Information provided by Fincibec S.p.A. under art. 13 of European Regulation 2016/679
1) as a result of visiting this web site, filling in forms, submitting requests or enquiries, establishing preliminary contact, surveys and market research, or the establishment of a business relationship, our company will be receiving your personal data;
2) we hereby wish to specify the following definitions under European Regulation 2016/679:
Personal data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
Processing: any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
All this having been stated, under article 13 of European Regulation 2016/679,
we hereby inform you
that your personal data will be collected and processed by the undersigned company in compliance with the following:
- general purposes: the data will be processed to respond to your requests and questions, to ensure correct completion of bureaucratic, accounting, fiscal, commercial, and technical tasks and activities which are obligatory for the company under the law and strictly regard your relations with it;
- promotional purposes – sending newsletter: your data may also be used, only and exclusively with your free, optional, specific and explicit consent, which may be revoked at any time, to send our periodic newsletter by e-mail; after expressing your consent, you may in any case object to processing of your data for this purpose at any time, at no expense;
- method: your data will be processed in both printed form and by electronic/information technology/computerised methods, in perfect compliance with the law, on the basis of principles of lawfulness and correctness and in such a way as to protect your confidentiality;
- optional conferral: conferral of your data is optional and not obligatory;
- consequences of refusal: refusal to supply the data or complete objection to its processing for the purposes identified in point a) may however make it impossible to satisfy some of your requests; denial of consent to use data for the purposes identified in point b) will not, however, have any impact on your ability to take advantage of special promotions or on your business relationship with us;
- parties or categories of parties (recipients) to whom the data may be disclosed or made public: your data may be disclosed to a third party only for the purpose of fulfilling legal or contractual requirements. Your data will not be made public under any circumstances;
- persons authorised to perform processing: your data will be processed solely and exclusively by a small number of duly authorised company employees working in the areas of administration, marketing, electronic data processing and sales;
- automated decision-making processes (such as profiling): no automated decision-making processes of any kind will be used;
- rights of the data subject: you enjoy all your rights under European Regulation 2016/679, such as the right to request access to your personal data and rectification, elimination, or restriction of processing of your personal data, the right to object to processing of your data, and the right to data portability. You also have the right to file a complaint with the surveillance authority;
- data transfer to other countries: any transfers of personal data to countries outside the European Union or to international organisations will take place on the basis of a decision of adequacy of the European Commission or, in the case of processing under articles 46, 47 or 49, paragraph two, of the European Regulation, on the basis of appropriate and sufficient guarantees;
- data storage period: data will only be stored for as long as is strictly necessary to respond to the data subject’s requests, or on the basis of the requirements of current legislation or contractual clauses;
- data controller: the data controller is Fincibec S.p.A., with registered offices in Sassuolo (MO) at Via Valle D’Aosta no. 47, represented by its current legal representative;
- data protection officer: the data protection officer is Annachiara Grasselli, with offices in Reggio Emilia at Via Piccard no. 16/G, tel. 0522/30.11.69, fax 0522/38.79.96: any requests for clarification or further information may be sent to her.
This notice may be supplemented with additional information and instructions, either orally or in writing, to respond to all your requirements for information regarding personal data protection and to support the evolution of the legislation.
The data controller